1. Get that ideal lip line– Once you have applied your lipstick, use a concealer brush that has been dipped in a foundation, to move around the outline of your lip, thereby covering any smudges.
2. Use of lip stains– Go for it only when you have smooth lips and no lines around the area of your mouth. You can rub your lips with a toothbrush that has been dipped in a mixture of water and sugar to get smooth lips. Don’t rub vigorously and remember to apply a balm before you apply the lip stain.
3. Go for gloss– Apply some gloss on the inner fleshy region of your lower lip after you have worn your lipstick.
4. Give dramatic effect– After the application of lipstick or gloss, use some white shimmer powder where your upper lip has a dip. Dab some just under your lower lip too.
5. Red rules– Go for that red lip by applying a lip liner of light flesh color. Follow it with a red lip stain and then use a moisturizing lipstick of red color. Stay away from red lip-gloss as it will get messy quickly.
6. For small lips– Select a lipstick of light color or one of a bright shade. Use a shimmer colored gloss that will help your lips look bigger, with its magnifying effect.
7. For big lips– Apply a small amount of gloss at the center part of your upper lip and lower lip. Use your fingertips to blend it all over the lips to have a shine that doesn’t distract from your face.
8. For that pearly smile– Use a bit of baking soda for brushing your teeth. Next, select light shaded lip colors to impress with a pearly smile.
9. Selecting liners wisely– Don’t use a lip liner which is a few shades darker than the color of your lipstick. Use a balm on your lip before using the liner on your entire lip so that you don’t get irregular or dry color in chunks.
10. Don’t let your lipstick bleed– Use a flesh colored liner of light shade and follow it with a moisturizing lipstick that stays for a long time. It’s good not to use glosses as they may run and give you a messy look.