- Tips For A Healthy And Hearty Pregnancy DietPosted 2 years ago
- Late Talking Children – The Einstein SyndromePosted 2 years ago
- Short & Easy Hairstyles For WomenPosted 2 years ago
- 6 Ethnic Hair Care And Growth TipsPosted 2 years ago
- How To Curl Your Hair Without A Curling IronPosted 2 years ago
- Summer Makeup Tips For BridesPosted 2 years ago
- Wedding Eye Makeup TipsPosted 2 years ago
How To Remove Skin Allergy
Allergies are the common problem among many people. We have the different kind of skin allergies like contact dermatitis, urticaria and prickly heat. It is caused due to food allergens, various drugs, pollen, dust, smoke and change in temperature.Natural tips for skin allergies:
1. Take 1 teaspoon water, 1 teaspoon lime juice and 1 tablespoon of poopy seeds (crushed) then grind them properly. Apply this mixture on your affected areas. It will give you quick relief and remove your skin allergies.
2. In two cups distilled water adds Â¼ cup vodka, 10 drops rose oil and Â½ cup fresh deep-red rose petals then mix them properly. Apply this mixture on your affected area. It is one of the most important remedies for this problem.
3. Equal quantities of roasted cumin seeds, roasted fennel seeds, roasted white sesame seeds and Â½ teaspoon rock salt then mix them properly. Store this mixture in a glass jar. Take a handful of this mixture after eating food. It will help to prevent you any kind of food allergies.
4. In a glass of boiling water put small pieces of fresh ginger in it. After 10 minutes add few drops of honey, then mix it well and drink this mixture. It is a very useful remedy to cure any type of allergies.
5. Mix 5 drops of castor oil with half cup of any fruit juice. In the morning take this mixture with empty stomach. It is one of the simple and best treatments for allergies.
You can also take sandalwood and limejuice, then mix them properly and make a paste. Apply this paste on your affected areas. It will provide you quickly relieve from itching and solve your skin allergy problem quickly.
Remember these things: Drink 8 glasses of pure water daily, do not take tea, coffee & alcohol and avoid eating chicken, butter and salted pickled foods.