If you want to go for lemon detox diet, you will need:
* 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (not concentrated)
* Organic syrup measuring 2 tablespoons
* A bit of cayenne pepper for taste
* Glass of water measuring 8-oz.
Before beginning the fast, get the nod from your health care professional or doctor.
Mix maple syrup, lemon and cayenne pepper into the water. Blend carefully.
Drink 6 to 10 glasses of this combination each day. Some people support the use of hot water while some others opt for cold water. However, the ingredients and not the temperature of the water are important for this detox technique.
Carry on with the fast for 7 to 10 days, but do not continue with such fasting for a period of more than 14 days.
Tips & Warnings
* If you are fasting for the first time, work slowly for the first 7 days. Try fasting for a single day at first and then go for two days’ fasting the next week. Continue the procedure until you are capable to fast for 7 to 10 days at a stretch.
* Take as much rest as possible. The process of detoxing removes toxins that are lying deep within your body. When these toxins leave your system, you may feel headaches, tiredness or have skin outbreaks.
* To cleanse the whole body, a single fast is not enough. Cells in your body die and regenerate on a constant basis. If you have eaten junk and unhealthy food for a long time, your cells will take time to regenerate by using the new and enhanced nutritional source. So, reap the benefits of the detox diet, you need to be patient.
Remind yourself that the harm done to the body for such a long time cannot be undone in a single day. Fallow the steps without fail and you will notice the change with time. Remember that you won’t get blessed with good health overnight. Rather, as time passes by, your health will improve.