A bad haircut can be an extremely painful and embarrassing affair to deal with. However, you need not get anxious and hide from the world if your new hair is less that ideal. Here are a few things that will help you to overcome the agony and pass through the phase:
1. Return to the salon and convey your unhappiness. Some salons would request the chance to set your hair right. However, choose another stylist as choosing the same one may result in further disaster.
2. Wear your hair into a stylish ponytail if it has some length. This will conceal your bad haircut.
3. See if there are celebrities or people around you who have a haircut somewhat similar to yours. Observe how they style their hair. You too may end up making your own style statement with a seemingly bad haircut.
4. Nourish your hair properly. Don’t neglect it merely because it doesn’t look like that dream haircut. Apply conditioning treatments to your hair on a regular basis to make it shine with health.
5. Avoid the temptation of cutting off your hair once again. The second haircut may end up looking far worse than the first one.
So, when you come to have a haircut the next time, it will be wise to bring along a photograph depicting your exact requirement. This will make the work of your stylist easier. While your haircut is in progress, talk to the stylist and give instructions if you feel that she is diverting away from what is required of her.
It is very natural to feel angry when you look at a bad haircut day after day. However, pacify your anger by telling yourself that the hair will grow back. Simply relax during this phase and wear your hair in more flattering and stylish ways to give yourself a different and attractive look.