Now the definition of party hairstyles has changed with different occasions, themes and mood. Typical updos have been replaced by soft curls, messy updos, curls with small fish braids, accessories and romantic big curls.
Party hairstyles are little more fun to do rather than doing a formal hair style because they are less serious and expendable with mood. In party hairstyle you can add accessories with the theme of your dress or you can leave some soft big loose curls for the elegant and romantic look.
Vintage party hairstyles also play important role with vintage cocktail dresses to create a soft appealing and romantic look. These types of party hairstyles look great due to the classy appeal they bring.
Also if you are planning to be a center point of attraction in the crowd, you can create a vintage party hairstyle with a small touch of your creativity to give yourself an edgy yet elegant look. Just need to think little more creative and you are ready to stand out in the crowd.
BE CREATIVE for a romantic party hairstyle and updos
• Teasing the hair and especially on crown area is in vogue, and best to create a vintage look.
• Using moose in damp hair and scrunch or use a diffuser in them gives soft beechy waves.
• Use different size curlers and pick the strands randomly to curl. • Make a loose bun and pick some pieces to leave them to frame the face.
• Use a large barrel curling iron to create messy waves and twist ends then pull the sections back.
• Make a low side loose ponytail or bun and curl the random sections with medium size barrel.
• Curl random section of hair and pin them back on a place to make them look like a beehive.
Special mantra for the vintage party hairstyle:-Tease tease and tease. Tease your hair from all over your head to make them look bigger and fuller to give a vintage look.