Unwanted hair is one problem that bothers nearly every woman. Most women go through regular hair removal programs, such as waxing and threading, to remove unwanted hair from areas such as the face, arms, legs, upper lip, around the eyebrows and in the bikini region.
While most of the hair removal methods used at beauty salons offer temporary hair removal, if you’re looking for a somewhat more permanent solution then you can think about laser hair removal. Laser hair removal involves hitting the hair follicle with a pulsating beam of light so as to kill it completely. This method can be easily used for removing hair from almost any part of your body such as your face, breasts, under arms, back, legs, arms, neck and the bikini area.
Why should you opt for laser hair removal?
1. Laser hair removal is a better way to avoid unwanted hair for longer periods and some people may also see a permanent hair reduction.
2. It is a virtually safe method to get rid of unwanted hair.
3. It can be easily carried out for almost any part of the body. It’s practically a good method when you’re wanting to get rid of hair from large areas such as your legs or delicate areas such as bikini region.
4. Whatever hair grows back after the treatment, it is usually very fine in texture and light in color, and thus is not very visible on the skin.
5. The procedure does not involve exposing your skin to any harsh chemicals. Now, while the advantages would surely make anybody willing to go in for a laser hair removal, sadly this treatment cannot be used by everyone.
The laser hair removal expert will normally carry out the treatment only if the color of your hair is darker than the color of the surrounding skin. Also if your skin is pigmented, the professional may refuse to carry out laser hair removal, since the dark pigments have a tendency to absorb too much of the laser beams, which can cause skin problems later on. And before we end this, we just like to tell you that it is not a completely painless method of removing hair, and the intensity or level of pain that you may experience will depend upon your skin type and your hair structure.